Dec 2, 2007

Amazing Human Technology

I have been amazed throughout my pregnancy and the birth and even more amazed as I learn more about the human body and its intricacies. My heart can't stop saying "wow Lord You knit them up so easily, a human body inside a human body its amazing"....

When I learnt more about feeding the babies I learnt that mother's milk has the capability to give the baby all weapons for the baby to be able to fight anything that may harm the baby. If the baby has a cold, mother's milk produces cold fighting stuff and so on and so forth until the baby is able to eat solid food and get nourishment for itself. That is wow to me.

I now am more able, to appreciate the Word of God like a mother's milk, which speaks to us specific to our situation even it be a verse you've read over and over again. The same verse speaks(delivers nutirients) nourishment to our spiritual body pertaining to our current needs.

May the Living Word of our Living Heavenly Father be nourishment for your needs, all you need to do is drink from it and grow healthy in our spirit.

God Bless

3 comments:

Neva said...

Blessings to you and the babes! Glad to see you still have time for an occasional post.

Peace
Neva

Sista Cala said...

All we have to do is drink...
I believe it is in Isaiah where He said, "Come, all you who are thirsty...." I am so thankful that His supply is limitless.

audrey` said...

Yeah!
Drink from the everlasting spring of fresh water from our Lord =)

 
Copyright Design by Godzheart - Brushes and Background credit