Aug 1, 2008

Itsy Bitsy Spider made my day

We recently bought a nursery rhymes DVD for our twins. They love the DVD a lot. My little ones love the song and cartoons in the rhyme "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and they get soooo excited, they jump on their knees, they smile BIIIIG at the spider(who winks back at them) and then say "oooo ooooo" excitedly when they see the sun make an "oooo" face and drying up all the rain so that Itsy Bitsy Spider can climb the spout again. Its so fun to watch their expressions when the song plays.

I wondered why they love it, then I thought maybe God's sending me a clue. The rain may come in like a downpour through the spout and wash the spider out, but the sun comes out and dries up all the rain. No matter how heavy the downpour of negative situations you are facing, the Son will shine and dry up all the rain, so that Itsy Bitsy you and me can climb back up again..yeay!!!

God Bless y'all

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

You are a busy woman!!!! When I went to your "home blog" I thought you were taking a break...but now I see! You have three blogs going...plus caring for your beautiful babies!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND MANY MANY BLESSINGS!!!!

 
Copyright Design by Godzheart - Brushes and Background credit