Jul 9, 2013

He Could Have....but...

You know, the more I am reading and studying about the Tabernacle I am discovering what an AWESOME and BIG our God our Creator is. So much so that I cannot shed this thought off my head; we know we(man) messed up real bad, God could have wiped us all with a mere thought on His mind and started anew (He makes all things new) but He is a God -A God Who IS LOVE.

The book of 1John says God is Love, this means He is not full of love, He Himself is love. There is never a time or a moment when His love diminishes because God never increases nor decreases He is constant, unchanging- As thou hast been thou forever wilt be, Great is Thy faithfulness O God our Father!-

In His immense LOVE God decided let me not wipe man from the face of this earth for all the sin and evil they will do (He knows the end from the beginning), I know full well what they will do and how intensely evil they will become but I am going to give them a chance to KNOW ME!

How beautiful is His thoughts toward us. He has plans to prosper us and not to harm us plans to give us a hope and a future.

Lets come back to God and find out for ourselves how wonderful He is- Draw near to Him and He will draw near to you for He has loved you with an everlasting LOVE!

No comments:

 
Copyright Design by Godzheart - Brushes and Background credit