Oct 3, 2008

Language

My babies are learning to speak their first words. Sometimes they just cry and then I've got to figure out what their saying or feeling. Are they sad, hurt, hungry or sleepy? Boy am I desperately waiting for the time when they can come talk to me in words we both can understand. Have meaningful mom-daughter talks....(sigh)...the way I enjoy talking to my mom for hours.

They're learning and its such a great joy to hear them speak "mama", "dadada", "tata","bayee"(for bye)....and then they just cry for most everything else....(phew)..
This got me to thinking...our Father in heaven (who also loves to compare Himself to a mom) has a language too. The language of His Spirit. Oh it would be so glorious the amount of chatting we can do when we speak the same language and one understands the other exactly the way the other thinks/feels. I am waiting for my babies to speak our language so we can communicate and have lots of fun. I cannot understand their babble fully, would love to but I dont speak babble. The way it can work is they learn my language. So I can teach them many new things, play with them even more and enjoy our company. See how they react when they listen to me, understand what Im saying and feel what Im feeling...
Wouldnt that be the glorious day

I believe our Heavenly Daddy (also mom) waits to talk to us...so we can understand Him, His love for us, His plans for us. If only we'd learn to speak the language of His Spirit.

God Bless..

1 comment:

audrey` said...

This is so exciting.
Your twins will be speaking very soon, Godzheart =)

 
Copyright Design by Godzheart - Brushes and Background credit