Oct 31, 2008

The Reason Behind Blogging

I started blogging in January 2006 with my first blog "Lessons from Life", where I wrote my studies from the Word of God. Then one day I decided to share something from my own life and started this blog "Victorious Woman".

Today I was going through posts from my first blog in 2006 and I saw how God has worked in my life in the last 2 years, changing me from the inside out to the kind of woman He wants me to be.

I write this post so I will remember/renew my aim to blog. If I wrote a journal or Bible study in a book, I know it would be lost somewhere and no one would be blessed. I had decided to write my journey with God on a media such as this because

  1. I wanted to share and be a blessing.
  2. To get God's Word out
  3. Most importantly, to get back at the devil: for as long as he has, even his tiny finger on my life and people connected to me, I will keep sharing the Word of God and damaging his kingdom.

Dear Lord, I thank You so much for having worked in my life so beautifully. For changing my seasons and making them lovely. Thank you, for being MY GOD and MY SAVIOUR. Thank you for having blessed me with such wonderful wonderful precious surprises every time I thought this is, we've maxed out. You increased my boundaries. You increased me. You empowered me more than before. Thank you Lord for everything You have done an are doing. Thanks for making me part of Your team and letting me share in victory. Amen.

Come Lord Jesus, lets do some damage to our enemy.

3 comments:

audrey` said...

Congrats Godzheart! 2 years in the bloggerland. Many more enriching ones to come =)

audrey` said...

Hi Godzheart =)

Yeah! You're on Facebook too. But I couldn't find you =(
Perhaps you could try looking for me.

Audreyin Chan =)

yinaudrey at hotmail dot com =)

May I have your email address? Then I could search for you again.
Thank you, Godzheart.

See you on Facebook soon =D
Excitement is in the air =)

Sista Cala said...

I have been lax with my blogging both writing and reading. I too began posting to share the Word of God. I don't ever want to slack in that objective, but I have found various outlets and so I have spread myself thin.

My pastor keeps me busy posting clips from our services onto youtube, and I try to keep our church website and pastor's myspace page up to date.

So glad I stopped by here today. You are such an encouragement to me.

 
Copyright Design by Godzheart - Brushes and Background credit