Oct 22, 2008

Pretty

Hello world!!

I have a new look now..and am amazed that this design came to my mind...just like the stories for faithwriters do...

I thank God for blessing me with inspirations, ideas, intellect, innovation and skills to be able to accomplish this and "google" and a sea of talented people putting stuff online for free...I think im going to hang on to this look for a loooong time....

Also, I am grateful to my friend geordee for his incredible talent in making anything perfect to the 't'...where I could have settled for anything.

PS:When I've mastered this skill for designing pretty blogs for the Lord...I will surely put some up for sharing too....(lets see how that'll work out with the current business I am in).

1 comment:

audrey` said...

This blogskin is very pretty. It suits you =)

 
Copyright Design by Godzheart - Brushes and Background credit